Monday, May 25, 2009

let yourself hear

My once quiet life as a hidden daughter of the Goddess seems to have imploded beneath my feet.
My calm beliefs that had basically led me no where and were not required to be a shining beacon have led me to this current path of discovery and play and knowledge and people with great wisdom coming into my life.

I think that the most important thing that I have learned so far is that you don't have to "believe" to be touched by the goddess or gods or spirits or whatever is trying to help you along.
You just have to stop for 5 seconds, quit analyzing and questioning and proving to yourself that it isn't so...just stop it.

And your intuition, the OTHER side of your brain (that we are trained not to use), your spirit, your soul, your natural connection to the universe ....will speak to you. Maybe in whispers, maybe in shouts, maybe in song, or pictures or a beautiful dream....but it will speak to you. Just be quiet and listen.

6 comments:

  1. Isn't the Goddess path creative and exciting? Be free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm listening right along with you. And, we will teach each other...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome post. I totally agree. I, for one, don't listen enough, but am going to make an extra effort to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think hearing is the strongest sense next to smell.........and it sure contributes to balance.

    There is nothing wrong with analysis...critical analysis is how we discern
    solid methodology from any idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On another note Celeste.......this is the site I love even tho I like all the discussions on the other.........I love the candor herein...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I appreciate that. Yes, this is just me.

    ReplyDelete