Friday, August 7, 2009

festivals...

In that panel discussion in Florida that I posted a link to....there is a brief discussion about pagan festivals. It caught my attention since I had just posted about feeling supremely unmotivated to go to any. The consensus of that panel was that festivals are important to pagan community. We don't go to church on Sundays, many of us are solitaires, and even those who are members of active traditions still do much work on our own. So festivals play an important role. I am afraid I will have to rethink my position.
Especially because .....
This week I caught a killer cold, making me miserable, and I didn't catch it from any Pagan friends. If I was at Dragonfest this week I wouldn't be sick.
This is probably not what any panel member meant....but right now it is motivation for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment